Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Bacon Guy



Last year I cooked up several bottles of bacon-infused liquor. Thinking I was being generous when I shared said liquor with co-workers, friends, and family, I was actually creating an accidental reputation for myself. Now I'm the "Bacon Guy." Why I can't be the "Handsome Guy" or "Strong Guy" or even the "Funny Guy" is beyond me. "The Guy With The Impressive Movie Trivia Knowledge" would have sufficed. I worked so hard to be that man! But no...Bacon Guy.

So here are a few of the videos that I have been sent recently.






The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Thought for Food - Chocolate Air, Denny's & Bacon Cologne
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogVideo Archive

A breakfast of bacon and blue cheese dressing....?




No comments:

Post a Comment