Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Blog

The other night I was sitting and thinking.  I do this from time to time.  Pondering.  I was giddy with the anticipation of college football.  And when I ponder/anticipate/sweat about college football, I consider the entirety...the big picture of what college football entails.  The big picture, if you will.  College football is one large piece of the grandiose puzzle that is my favorite season of the year, the fall.  This might be because it rhymes with my first name.  Fall/Paul.  It also might be due to the fond memories I have of falls past.  Without dawdling and drawing the blog out longer than it ought to be, I'll condense what my falls look like:

BIG DEALS:

  • College football
  • Tailgating
  • Halloween
  • Horror movies
Smaller Deals:

  • Oktoberfest beers
  • Cooking
  • Transition from shorts to jeans, t-shirts to flannel
  • Leaves changing colors
I'm going to blog about most of these things extensively, so please bear with me as the direction of this blog takes a bit more focus.  If you prefer the scattershot, aimless direction of the blog from spring-summer DEAL WITH IT.  Things are changing.  Temporarily.

It's almost fall, B!TCHES!  I don't know the difference between fall and autumn.  Maybe I'll do some research and blog about it.  I'm not sure it's important enough to warrant my attention.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment