Sunday, March 28, 2010

Danielle Lovejoy Hyphen Wade

So, here I am. Danielle Lovejoy Hyphen Wade convinced me to start blogging about....I don't know...."Things?"

I'm new here to New Jersey, and I'm only about a 20 minute drive to NYC, so you'd think that I have a lot to share, but so far its just been....things.

I take that back. I actually really enjoy the mundane. I'm a homebody at heart, and it doesn't take much to get a smile out of me. Its pretty easy to entertain me, and I can really appreciate the simple things that people might take for granted.

But there's also a side of me that enjoys pissing into the wind just to dodge the pee drops. So I also enjoy a challenge and trying new things (seriously, if you haven't tried the wind pee challenge, I recommend it). I love checking out new places, trying new foods, ordering new cocktails, and taking new roads on my way home.

So that's that. I'm a contradiction at my core. Quiet, cozy homebody vs. street walkin' cheetah with a heart full of napalm.

There's probably going to be more stuff than just this. I hope you enjoy reading these posts. I know I certainly take pride/feel more arrogant when I write all of this.

And thank you, Danielle Lovejoy Hyphen Wade, for encouraging me to get this started.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Let the entertainment begin! Keep blogging Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the EFF. Start a blog but don't update it. Tssk Tssk Pablo

    ReplyDelete