Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bourbon Write-Up in the new Playboy (October 2010)

I present to you, dear blog reader, the two pages in the October 2010 issue of Playboy that will be stuck together.


Photobucket
Photobucket

I love it when Playboy reviews spirits. I cut them out and add them to my recipe scrapbook. I shouldn't be so critical, because they didn't give any more or any less space to gin or rum when they reviewed different brands, but there is so much more of the story to tell.

Thanks to the additions of old cocktail recipe books from my father and from Dr. Pat I am in a fit of collecting old cocktails. This is, of course, in addition to my new fascination with infusing spirits at home (holla at this delicious homemade bacon bourbon).

This reminds me that I need to get up and running on the blog I'm writing dedicated to my new opinion of bacon.

I also hope Playboy doesn't reach out and ask me to remove this post. Hey, Playboy, just ask. Don't sue. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment