Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Most NSFW Music Videos of 2010

I'm stealing this post from Stereogum, mostly because I'm really fond of these songs. Its just coincidence that they feature nudity. And nudity never hurt a blog. Stereogum has a longer list of videos, but those songs that I excluded I just didn't like. I can't say I particularly enjoy the HEALTH song, either, but I include it because Mike had sent it out last summer in an e-mail, and we all marveled at how disturbing it was.

Leather Hands – “Vertical Lines” (Dir. Miles Flanagan)


Big Freedia – “Azz Everywhere” (Dir. Jordan Kinley)


El Guincho – “Bombay” (Dir. Nicolás Méndez-CANADA)

EL GUINCHO | Bombay from MGdM | Marc Gómez del Moral on Vimeo.



UNKLE – “Follow Me Down” (Dir. Warren du Preez and Nick Thornton Jones)


Grinderman – “Heathen Child” (Dir. John Hillcoat)

Grinderman 'Heathen Child' from Trim Editing on Vimeo.



HEALTH – “We Are Water” (Dir. Eric Wareheim)


Die Antwoord – “Evil Boy” (Dir. Rob Malpage)


Klaxons – “Twin Flames” (Dir. Saam Farahmand)

Klaxons - Twin Flames NSFW from BlindPig on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment