Monday, February 28, 2011

Things Macho Men Should Know About

  1. Some night when the mood strikes me to revert to my inner silver-back gorilla and declare my dominance over all other males in my territory, I will make this. Chances are it will happen during college football season.
  2. Some crazy asshole connoisseur had the bright idea to create a bourbon butter cocktail. Said crazy asshole was not me. I wish I could take credit, though.

    Basil Hayden's Bourbon Holiday Cocktails Created by wd`50 Restaurant, New York

    http://www.bourbonblog.com/blog/2010/11/24/basil-haydens-bourbon-holiday-cocktails-wd-50-restaurant-new-york/



  3. Barrel-Aged Cocktails: These Are A Thing Now

    http://sanfrancisco.grubstreet.com/2010/10/the_next_trend_in_cocktail_gee.html Once upon a time there were that were drunk. These drunk people had some idea about how aging liquor in barrels made the liquor taste better. "Hey," said Drunk Number One, "I have some liquor that would taste better if we aged it!" "Oh yeah," asked Drunk Number Two, "what liquor do you have?" Drunk Number One responded, "My gin cocktail!" And so people began aging cocktails in barrels and declaring that it was good.

2 comments:

  1. have you made this? I am drooling on my keyboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made it....yet. On the off chance that you visit up here in the next 6 months, I will have some ready for you.

    ReplyDelete