Friday, June 10, 2011

Intimidating License Plate

I thought you all would get a kick out of this, too. There was a car driving like a real jerk earlier in the week. Naturally, I thought it would be wise to chase it and tailgate it when the opportunity presented itself. I backed off, though, when I read the intimidating license plate: NCKB8KR! That's right! If you mess with the driver of that car, he will totally bake your neck.


"That's right, son! We're from Long Island! And if my boy don't like you, he will wait until you're sleeping, then he'll creep up real slow, and start marinating your shoulders and back with a buttery, salty concoction! Then he'll apply some MONSTAH low heat! And he will BAKE THAT SH!T, SON! He will strait delicately ABUSE YOU with low, gentle heat until your neck is TENDAH AS HELL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment