Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Pablo's Life Lesson #672

I'm going to start something new for the blog: Pablo's Life Lessons.

It's just going to be a collection of the kind of crap that springs to mind when I'm on a long road trip. The kind of musings that need to be broadcast, but, because I'm on the road on the way to a sales visit, I have to bottle.

You're welcome, internet.

PABLO'S LIFE LESSON #672:
If you rub your butt cheeks around someone else's face they are both humiliated and limited in retaliation. Chances of defeating an opponent by rubbing said buttocks in said face are increased by 80%.

I learned this in high school compliments of the WWE's Rikishi Phatu (a.k.a. Junior Fatu).




I can honestly say that I've never attempted to give someone the stink face. Although I can't say there haven't been times in the office where I overcome an opponent and want to do itafterwards. The tricky thing about the stinkface is that it must be done during a competition. And, as you can imagine, there aren't many workplace settings where your opponent is exhausted, sitting in the corner of a turnbuckle.

Oh well. Maybe someday. We can all dream, can't we?
Please note: the stink face is not to be confused with The Gas Face, another derogatory gesture. The gas face was first brought to my attention by 3rd Bass, influential hip-hop act of yesteryear.

3 comments:

  1. why is your blog mostly about butts and farting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are all of your comments about why I comment about farting and butts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What else should I comment on your blog about, other than your blogs?

    ReplyDelete