Friday, July 16, 2010

Enter the Paul

I know it sounds weird, but there are several times throughout the day that I wish I had a special entrance theme. Kind of like wrestlers.

More than half the time I think I'd like to enter a room like Jack Nicholson's Joker entered the museum in Batman. Strutting in with cronies carrying a boombox, blasting my theme. My theme would not be Prince, and I would not be dancing (probably not dancing).

The rest of the time I think I'd like to enter a room like Gangrel used to in the WWF. The lights go off in the room, then music starts playing with red strobe lights flickering throughout the room. Then a circle of fire ignites. Then I get lifted up through the floor via a platform.

Someday if I'm rich, I'm going to achieve both of these things.

Either entrance would be acceptable if I had to testify in front of Congress.

1 comment:

  1. This is the entrance i'm talking about...

    ESPN Brodcast:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwmuPK9OEC4&feature=related

    Student perspective:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSudnFMPQ8g&feature=related

    I love the Joker clip.

    ReplyDelete